09 January 2006

Uncle Neptune Has a Blog!

Yes, all you fans of Uncle Neptune will be pleased to see that he has a brand new blog in 2006! What great news!

"Hello and a very warm welcome to the launch of my song diary. This is my humble attempt to share music with the world, be it songs I have written or renditions of songs that I hold in the very highest esteem. I'll also include some original recordings of artists from the roaring twenties. This is a place for the appreciation for the craftsmanship of song, an ode to the remarkable sounds that were created in the 1920's and the songs that I have written inspired by that time in musical history. If you came in search of magical dexterity on the ukulele, you will be sadly disappointed! I have only to offer to you the songs that help make my world more sweet, and it is my hope that it may do so for you. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

[I apologize for being slow to post this. Wanted to get a new pic matching his look on his boxed set. Running on a temporary system right now, so graphics are tricky.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Comment form has been problematic for years. Please take no offense, if your comment never makes it to us.]