05 February 2013

The Power of Meg Myers

Meg Myers is a champ. We get chills when she belts out her songs, her truth, her triumph.

Here's hoping Myers gets all the respect due her for the power she carries. Go, Meg Myers! And she is going places. Her music has appeared in CSI:NY, and she was on the Carson Daly's Last Call.

Check out her debut EP Daughter in The Choir.

I used to live in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee / now I live in Los Angeles
I used to be a Jehovah's Witness / now I celebrate my Birthday
I didn't go to high school / instead I built forts
I sing / I play guitar, piano and bass
I will always make music
xoxoxoxo
meg

license: full copyrights

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Comment form has been problematic for years. Please take no offense, if your comment never makes it to us.]