The beautiful voice of Def Jam artist and Grammy Award winner Chrisette Michele rolls like the sea. The girl is a lady, and she exudes class.
The Long Island native released a free concept album of songs purportedly inspired by the films of Audrey Hepburn.
Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation in the lead up to her Better LP, due out in 2013 on Def Jam. Michele invited 2Chainz, Rob Glasper, Kenneth Whalum, Nello Luchi, Dunson, Bilal, her brother Lem Payne, and Wale to join her on this smooth, gorgeous, lush album. The result is lovely.
Download and stream via DatPiff or DJBooth.
- "Pray Me Well" Feat. Rob Glasper
- "Charades" Feat. 2 Chainz
- "Favela Chic" Feat. Kenneth Whalum
- "Love In The Afternoon" Feat. Nello Luchi
- "Rich Hipster" Feat. Wale
- "Can The Cool Be Loved" Feat. Dunson and Bilal
- "Your Fair Lady" Feat. Guitar Slayer
- "My Heart" Feat. Lem Payne
- "Kudurista" Feat. Fogo and Lem Payne