03 December 2005

Winter Cheer

Okay, so the last post was seriously anti-Winter. What can I say? I'm looking forward to warmth in the sun.

Perhaps you would prefer some warm Winter cheer? Here ya go!

:: Winter Wonderland, a delicious selection of more than 50 timely tunes that I chose just for you, dear webpals

:: Last year's fun posts of activities and music celebrating Winter
      December Brings Winter Music v1
      December Brings Winter Music v2
      December Brings Winter Music v3

Come on over, friends! We can cut out paper snowflakes. It is actually getting warmer outside, and we are now up to 23°F (-5°C). I've got cocoa on the stove and a pot of hot spiced deliciousness brewing. We'll try to keep warm together.

7 comments:

  1. Hand me a cup of warm Cocoa, will you! I'm frozen too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you far enough south in Scandinavia that you at least still have sunshine all winter? I sure hope so! Magnus' town lights up a giant straw goat to keep warm. Brrr - I'll keep the cocoa coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tunes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you, sorry if i am using this comment for this comunication but i didn’t find any contact to mail you. With my italian blog we are doing a huge music-survey (top-ten 2005 album) contacting all the music-blog around the world. I want your music-blog partecipates to our survey. On my blog www.indiefordummies.blogspot.com (02 December post) there is a post with all the informations to how partecipate. thanks for your time, i hope you like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Axel, you know moloko in Russian is milk? Readers, his blog is here: Indie for Dummies, and the contest is here: Music Blog Survey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read about this xmas sharity blog via Pop Culture Links, aka PCL LinkDump [THE most important blog in your list]:

    Red Ryder BB Gun

    and remember the original, the fantastic Falalalala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *blushing* (But red is good this time of the season....)

    ReplyDelete

[Comment form has been problematic for years. Please take no offense, if your comment never makes it to us.]